Are you Fired Up about a particular issue? Got a book-sized idea that you want to share with the world? Tell us about it!
We're looking for the next round Fired Up authors right now. Keep in mind that we're looking for young authors, activists, and thinkers who want to write non-fiction books on a wide range of political issues. If that's you then send us your ideas!
Be sure to include:
- the main themes and objectives you hope to address
- an explanation of what makes this a Fired Up book,
- a timeline for completion of the manuscript, and an estimate of its word count
- a 200-500 word outline of the manuscript including a detailed table of contents
- a sample of your writing, ideally an introductory chapter and one other representative chapter
- an overview of similar literature on your topic and a summary of how your book would be different;
- your contact details
If you prefer to get in touch you can send us an email to firedup[at]btlbooks.com or mail us a hard-copy submission to our office at the address below:
Fired Up Series
Between the Lines
401 Richmond Street West, Studio 281